Holiday break is here

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you everyone for a great first term. Your support and your children have made it enjoyable. I wish you a joyful and safe break. I look forward to seeing everyone back and ready to go for Term 2.

Enjoy this time away.

Kind regards,

Katina.

Holiday take home tasks

Good afternoon everyone,

The holiday break is almost here and I was wondering if you would be wanting take home tasks for your child to complete over the break? I do ask that these tasks are brought back to school and please do not worry if all tasks are not completed. If this is something you would like for your child could you please email me as soon as possible please so I can organise the packs. They will consist of literacy with some numeracy.

If you wanted to work on/introduce multiplication over the holidays that would be great as that is the starting area for us in Term 2, numeracy. We will be reading the book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl as well, watching the movie or beginning the book would be something to keep in mind if your child is looking for something to fill in the time.

Please do not hesitate to email me asking for additional tasks for your child. I look forward to hearing from you.

Enjoy your day.

Kind regards,

Katina.

Enterprise Day information

2018 Enterprise Day Parent booklet-2o4qlib

Good evening all,

I have attached an electronic version of the booklet/information for Enterprise Day tomorrow. All important information can be found in the booklet.- See link above.

If you were planning on attending, great that is lovely. Just a quick reminder that it is a must if you were wanting to come help/walk around with your own child as well as others that you must have a current DCSI clearance and RAN accreditation.

I recommend you to obtain these clearances/accreditation, they are important and vital  documents to have when volunteering etc within a school setting. If you need help in knowing where or how to complete these, please do not hesitate to email me and I can lead you in the right direction.

I do ask that if there are any issues that arise tomorrow to find myself or another teacher to resolve the dilemma, thank you. All teachers will be wearing their pink vests. Could you please let me know via email if you were coming along for the afternoon as well.

Enjoy your evening.

Kind regards,

Katina.

Enterprise Day making today- Change of time

Good morning everyone,

I do hope you all enjoyed the weekend. Just letting you all know that today we are making our key rings for Enterprise Day from 11:15 am up until 12:50 pm. Feel free to pop in during that time to help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your day.

Kind regards,

Katina.

Matilda the movie- Permission slip

Good afternoon everyone,

This term we have been reading the book Matilda and have plans to watch the movie next week. As it is rated PG a permission slip must be completed and returned for your child to view it. Alternatively, students who are unable to watch the movie will have comprehension tasks to work on out in the shared learning area in Upper Mortlock. The permission slips will be handed out today and I would appreciate them all returned by Monday of week 11 (next week).

Kind regards,

Katina.

Parent helpers wanted please- Listen to students read

Good morning everyone,

Next term I would love to implement more parent helpers within our classroom. If you are available to pop in to listen to children read could you please let me know along with your availability. Any help and extra set of ears would be amazing, I/we(class) would be very appreciative of your help and support.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Kind regards,

Katina.

Enterprise Day

Hi everyone,

Next week we have Enterprise Day, our class are making key rings. We have key rings in the abundance. If you are able to come in and help us in the afternoons this week to make them that would be AMAZING. Please let me know via email if you are able to pop in to lend a hand or two from 1:50 PM- Tuesday to Friday of this week. Also, if you do have any beading that you are no longer needing and would like to donate we would be so very appreciative of your donation.

Thank you and I do hope you all had a lovely and safe 4 day break.

Kind regards,

Katina.

1 2 3 4 5 6